Wednesday, February 15, 2006

MOVING!

Oh my goodness. Sara has been packing for the last week. They move March 1st. Even though John hates moving and loves his present house, the owners are selling. The new house is a really nice bi-level, totally finished and with a beautiful, to die for, view of the mountains. I am very happy for this answer to prayer...along with the view comes 77 acres of field to ride in! So in a week or so I'll either be babysitting alot or helping Sara clean. John is so blessed to have such a hardworking wife. She has the house almost completely packed up! What a job! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger John and Sara said...

Thanks mom, I like your tributes, you could write a book ya know. you are a great mom and I am glad dad took care of you well for this Valentine's day. I love you both.

Sara

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home