Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Still babysitting

Yes sometimes I even babysit animals! I have recently picked up babysitting another adorable 4 year old. Who would have thought my favorite ages would be 3-5 year olds! Not me!!!But this little girl goes to our church and her mom lost her babysitter so Mikaela come 2-3 times a week at 7 a.m. She fits right in and gives me a little pocket change too! I've been feeling pretty old and decrepit (is that a word) lately but then I saw Laura Bush, 1 year older than me, and she looked hale and hearty so I better smarten up! Happy Valentines Day by the way. My husband treated me to a night away, OK it was in Lethbridge, but that was because we were there to watch Peter's basketball game. He cooked steak dinner and gave me a beautiful card and candy...I don't know where he finds these cards but they always are perfect! Thanks Andy, you are the romantic one! Its been a great almost 38 years! Well for me anyway! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

What does "hale" mean? I am not so sure that is such a great thing to be anyway.
David

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home