Monday, April 23, 2007

Could it Be?

We're hearing alot about "The Secret" to getting everything you ever wanted! The power lies in you!!!! Well listen to this!
In grade 9 our English teacher, Mr Grey, asked us to write an autobiography! Yes, grade 9, what could we have to write about I ask? But anyway we did. At the end of mine (which I found a few years ago,thanks to my mom keeping it) I stated that I wanted to marry a missionary or pastor, have a large family and work with kids! I remember thinking...'I don't want to be a teacher, I don't want to be nurse...I want to be a mother and a missionary! I wrote it then forgot about it till I found it in mom's things.
So what have I done? Married a missionary/pastor, had a large family and worked with kids!
WOW! I was amazed when I realized that! Forget the 'Secret'! I believe God put those desires in my heart then He fulfilled them! Amazing! Thanks Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home