Saturday, December 17, 2005

Almost Christmas Now...

I just blogged my heart out now its time for something happy.
Christmas is coming!!!!!!!!!
One week away and Andy and I will be heading to England then Russia. (Have I mentioned that before?) I have been packing and repacking trying to get all the little goodies people have given us for David and Erin into a reasonably sized suitcase! There's still room!
We hope all of you who know us and read this have a very joyful Christmas!
I can't promise Christmas cards but we will do our best...some of you don't even know where we live!
Be assured we love you and you are important to us...
life just gets in the way...and we are terribly disorganized!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hey, Ruth got a letter published in the Chronicle! Lisa Barker alerted me to it and sent me a copy. You can find it by searching in yahoo for Chroniclejournal. Then just go to letters to the editor.

I think we may be heard yet.
Amy

8:59 AM  
Blogger reppepper said...

Have a jolly good time in England.

9:03 AM  
Blogger reppepper said...

And Kelly had one published just today.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home