Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Most Favorite Spot!

Why my most favorite? There was no humidity, my feet weren't swollen, I felt energized! This is Viewsite Restaurant in Tagaytay where we had supper as the sun set! You feel like you are on top of the world. Wow! It was like being at the dawn of creation (only sunset!) I didn't want to leave...a breeze came up, everyone else was cold...but it was the first time since arriving that I was truely, temperature wise, comfortable! The food was fantastic! The view was of where we had been for the boat ride (see below)...the volcano we were supposed to see is on the far side of that little island in the middle of the picture! How romantic...and it was Philippine valentines...ours was the next day! In Tagaytay we stayed in a hotel (courtesy of friends or relatives of Lilia) that was called Character Hotel. Each room had a character theme...if you are familiar with Bill Gothard material, it was like that. Our room was forgiveness, Don and Lilia's obedience. There were pictures and sayings and definitions of the characteristic including what the opposite characteristic would be. Really cool...AND we had our first hot shower since arriving....no big deal...I kind of missed the cold one!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home